Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se. Não recebeu o seu email de activação?
Forum FZ Portugal « NOTÍCIAS « Motociclismo (outros idiomas) « [ab] Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Páginas: [1]   Ir para o fundo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tópico: [ab] Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'  (Lida 905 vezes)
Informadora
Administrador
Membro

Prémios: 0
Popularidade: 3

« em: 22 de Julho de 2010, 04:03:00 »

Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Filed under: Motorcycle, Reviews
2010 Ural Patrol T - click above for high-res image gallery

I was still moving at a fairly good clip when I slammed into the fallen tree. I'd be more than happy to share the exact velocity that I was moving, but I can't. You see, I was kinda busy at that exact moment trying my darnedest not to plummet 50 feet down the side of a cliff in the mountains northeast of Seattle, Washington.

How and why did I end up in this harrowing predicament? For starters, I should explain that I was out in the beautiful Pacific Northwest testing out Ural's latest sidecar motorcycle, the Patrol T. Similar in concept to the standard T model that we rode not too long ago, the Patrol model differs from its sibling by featuring two-wheel drive and a deep, woodsy green paint job in place of matte black.

Having two driven wheels on a sidecar bike such as the Ural Patrol T offers a rather unique set of capabilities not seen anywhere else in the motorcycling world. We wanted to know just what the Patrol T was made of, and so sought out the most difficult terrain we could find. And we brought along two expert sidecar riders, including one that is arguably the single best Ural mechanic in the United States.

Now, getting back to nearly launching myself off the side of a cliff in the middle of nowhere...

Gallery: 2010 Ural Patrol T: Review
Photos by Jeremy Korzeniewski / Copyright (C)2010 Weblogs, Inc.Continue reading Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/07/20/ural-patrol-t-review-road-test-sidecar-motorcycle/

Registado

Dont think you are. Know you are!
Páginas: [1]   Ir para o topo
  Imprimir  

Ir para:  
Forum FZ Portugal « NOTÍCIAS « Motociclismo (outros idiomas) « [ab] Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Ajuda sobre o chat
Mover janela de chatOcultar/mostrar chat